What dates is the park open throughout the year?
- The site is open from the 14th March to the 1st November 2020.
When do I need to vacate my site?
- Sites to be vacated by 12 noon, arrivals 2pm unless by prior arrangement.
What's the minimum stay?
- Bank Holiday minimum 3 nights. High season weekends if pre booking a minimum of two nights.
Do I need to let you know the size of my tent?
- When tent bookings are taken we will need to know the dimensions of your tent.
- Depending on availability, a surcharge for extra large tents that exceed pitch size may be made.
Can I bring my dog?
- Dogs, depending on breed are welcome on short leads (Max 2 unless prior arrangement)
Can I have visitors for the day?
- All day visitors must report to reception. Visitors must be pre booked on Bank Holidays. A charge of £1.00 per person. Visitors to leave by 8.00pm.
Am I allowed to bring a commercial vehicle to park?
- No commercial vehicles allowed.
Can I book in advance?
- Advance bookings are accepted, please send a deposit for Bank Holidays of £40, other dates £20. This is non-refundable. Payment by credit card add 50p. Please send an s.a.e. for receipt (if required).
Do you have any Holiday Homes For Sale?
- We have a range of holiday homes for sale throughout the year. You can view our current stock HERE